Forest : Prices
Forest 2014 Conditions and Price List
Hunting on a 1 x
1 basis. Each professional hunter has his own vehicle and a team of
trackers and porters. All safaris are scheduled with a maximum of two
hunters per camp at the same time.
On our 16-day safari, days 1 and 16 are transfer days. This means, there
are 14 full days of hunting with some possible hunting on arrival and
Safari rates for Lognia camp
16 days - Bongo safari Usd $35 000.00 per hunter - may be combined with a Forest Buffalo or Elephant.
16 days - Bongo and Forest Sitatunga safari Usd $40 000.00 per hunter
Safari rates for Boumba (North & South), Lokomo, Covaref or Dja camps
16 days - Bongo and Forest Sitatunga safari Usd $35 000.00 per hunter
Bongo or Sitatunga safari (combined with Buffalo or Elephant) Usd $30 000.00
These prices include:
- Airports assistance upon arrival and departure;
- Professional hunter with trackers and porters;
- Full board and soft drinks while in camp: beer and wine in reasonable quantities with meals;
- Support crew: cook, skinner, waiter, laundry service, driver, mechanic, etc.;
- Fully-equipped, permanent camp with stone-built bungalows and en-suite bathroom, lounge/dining area;
- Use of additional semi-permanent fly-camp;
- Preparation of trophies for shipment;
- Unlimited use of hunting vehicles while on safari.
Not included are:
- Observers at Usd $300 per day.
- Big hunting licence: 1.000 €.
- Small hunting licence: 500 €
- Trophy fees on animals taken or wounded (*).
- Dipping and Packing of Trophies
- Animals included in one Big license: 975,00 €
- Animals included in a medium license 600,00 €
- Animals included in a big and medium licesne 1250,00 €
skins animals from group A: 125€ each (except for elephant parts or
full skin, which will be more costly, depending on the individual case)
- Full skins animals from groups B or C: 75€ each
- Intercontinental flights;
- Charter flights Douala-camp round trip or domestic flights;
- Personal expenses of any sort: hotel charges before and after
the safari, possible use of our satellite telephones, possible extra
trips; for picking up delayed luggage/rifles;
- Gratuity for staff & PH;
- Any kind of insurance.
Big hunting licence allows for taking of two different species from group A and four from group B or C.
Small hunting licence allows for all species from group C (none from A and B)
It is illegal to double the same species, irrespective of the licence taken.
Available species and trophy fees in EUROS (*):
|Giant Forest Hog
|Bate's Pygmy Antelope
(*) Anti-poaching and community-development program:
in order to support an effective year-round anti-poaching campaign, as
well as for advocating the value of wildlife to the villagers adjacent
to and within our hunting blocks, a fee of 10% of the above trophy fees will be collected
to fund these programs under our direct supervision. We have
implemented these programs in all our hunting areas and have found that
the results of direct funding for these necessary actions have been
extremely beneficial in the overall quality of the hunting experience
offered to our clients. These fees are paid at the conclusion of the
safari, based on the final trophy fee amounts.
Note: Government fees might be modified (increased) without prior
notice. The outfitter cannot be held responsible for any such